Thanks for all the great notes about my recent letter to Rupert Everett. Glad it is resonating with so many!
I’m very excited about some upcoming events I wanted to share with you. I value each and every opportunity to share with readers my novel, Songs for the New Depression, meet you, and answer your questions.
I hope you’ll check out the following events:
- Tomorrow, Thursday September 20th, I’ll be in Los Angeles at homo-centric, doing a reading and book signing. The reading starts at 7:30 (promptly) and is at Stories Books & Cafe. In addition to reading from my novel, I’ll also be sharing a new short story, which will be part of my upcoming collection, Gifts Not Yet Given. Check out the facebook event page for more details.
- On Tuesday September 25th at 6PM PST/9PM EST I’ll be chatting LIVE with Tom on Ramble Redhead. Tom’s podcast recently hit over 500 episodes, which is a huge accomplishment, and I’m honored to be joining the long list of folks he’s interviewed. We’ll be chatting about my novel, Songs for the New Depression, as well as a whole host of other topics, and I’m really looking forward to it. Hope you’ll give it a listen! Ramble Redhead can also be followed on Twitter and Facebook!
- On Sunday September 30th, 1:30-2:30PM, I’ll be on a panel at the West Hollywood Book Fair and signing books afterward. Wonderful writer Nöel Alumit (author of Letters to Montgomery Clift) will be moderating a panel on gay fiction, and my fellow panelists will be Eduardo Santiago (Tomorrow They Will Kiss) and George Snyder (On the Wings of Affection). For a complete rundown on all of the exciting events, please click here.
- On the weekend of November 3 & 4, head to Palm Springs Pride, where I’ll be appearing at the Author’s Village, brought to you by Q Trading. More details, coming soon!
If you missed the fun radio podcast I did with This Show is So Gay, please check it out. They were really terrific, and the interview was lots of fun!
Lastly, there is now a discussion group on Goodreads where folks can ask me any and everything about my book (and future books), writing, activism and life. Please consider joining in and chime in with your comments, questions, and opinions!
I hope you’ll come out and see me at these events. There is nothing better than meeting readers and talking about art, life, and love, so I hope you’ll come to one of these fun happenings and connect! More info to follow!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
September 19, 2012 | Categories: Uncategorized | Tags: appearance, author, bookstore, fiction, gay, LGBT, los angeles, palm springs, podcast, pride, radio, reading, signing, west hollywood, writer | Leave A Comment »